What to do in Sea Point near The Hyde Hotel
Vibrant Sea Point offers a huge range of options for wining and dining as well as clubbing. To Relax, Hyde guests can jog along the beach promenade or swim in the public outdoor pools complex. Cape Town holiday activities could also include hikes and walks in the Table Mountain National Park. For guests who would like to explore further afield, Hyde Hotel offers a chauffeur drive service.
Conferencing and Events
The Hyde Hotel provides a fully equipped conference / event venue with all the latest audio-visual / IT facilities including tele / video conferencing units, data projection and ADSL internet. The venue offers an 80 seater room and 2 boardrooms or breakaway rooms for up to 12 delegates. There is also a big function area and lobby bar.
These meeting facilities are ideal for full or half day conferences, workshops, and cocktail functions or breakfast presentations. Competitive conference rates include free parking, Wi-Fi, most conference equipment, refreshments and lunch.
- Sea Point Promenade and outdoor pools complex
- Restaurants, cafes and shops on the Atlantic Seaboard
- City sightseeing of top attractions: Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Robben Island
- Beautiful sandy beaches – Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno, Hout Bay
- Tours to peninsula wine estates, Cape Point and the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Tours to historic towns in the Cape Winelands
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|