Cape Town holiday activities are many and varied, from hiking to paragliding, adventure sports to sublime sunset cruises. There is an endless list of exciting things to do and see.
Guests can enjoy great facilities at The Fairways, local sports, and fun Camps Bay beach activities or discover many top Cape Town attractions nearby. Table Mountain Cableway and the exciting V&A Waterfront are a short drive away.
Guests with children on a Cape Town holiday at The Fairways can relax at the pool at the Place on the bay and on the beach. Camps Bay Tennis Club is available for court and equipment hire.
Activities and facilities on site or nearby
- Swimming pool at the Place on the bay
- Board games and puzzles available from Reception
- Tennis court, rackets and ball hire at Camps Bay Tennis Club
- Hiking up Table Mountain can be arranged
- Kayaking – 2 hour tour in Granger Bay on request
Attractions on the Peninsula
- Table Mountain cable car
- V&A Waterfront, Aquarium, Robben Island cruises
- Cape Point Nature Reserve (rare antelope and Cape flora)
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens