Vineyard Hotel, Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa
- Tour the scenic Constantia Wine Route
- Unwind at the Rondebosch Golf Course
- Ideal for weddings, conferencing & banquets
- Spectacular quiet setting and attentive hospitality
Staying at Vineyard Hotel combines the unique experience of the Cape's history, landscape, design and hospitality with all the expected comforts of an outstanding modern Cape Town hotel.
Known for its spectacular quiet setting, attentive hospitality, fine restaurants, fine wines and excellent health and leisure facilities. Testimonials from guests point out that they feel equally at home here on both leisure and business trips.
The Vineyard Hotel is run with passion and attention to detail. This accommodation in Cape Town has much to offer - relax at the heated pools, tan in the sun, visit the Health & Fitness Centre or just lounge around at the pool bar. Take a hike / walk to the famous Kirstenbosch Gardens nearby. Newlands Forest and Table Mountain offers excellent hiking.
This is the ideal Cape Town wedding venue, as wedding ceremonies can take place in the Summerhouse and beautiful gardens. Reception areas can host 160 guests.
The Vineyard Hotel accommodates children of all ages. There is a variety of activities, arts and crafts, entertainment. There is a play area for the children with indoor and outdoor fun.
- The Square Restaurant has received the Diners Club 2010 Diamond Award for its winelist
- Myoga Restaurant has received the Diners Club 2008 Platinum Award for its winelist
- The Vineyard Hotel won the Best of Cape Town Hospitality Award 2008
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|