Experiences at Colona Castle
Gracing the mountainside on the warmer False Bay Coastline, this splendid five star manor house offers majestic panoramic views from Table Mountain to the South Atlantic Ocean. Getting to the winelands and world-class golf courses is no problem at all on this Western Cape holiday.
Colona Castle is located close to the famous Cape Point and Boulders Beach, which has a penguin colony. False Bay has many charming coastal towns such as Kalk Bay which has a quaint fishing harbour, shops and trendy restaurants including Harbour House which overlooks the rocks and ocean.
Activities and Attractions:
- Bowls, Biking, Hiking, Horse riding
- Boating & Fishing
- Bird watching
- Table Mountain
- Chapmans Peak
- Golf – 18 hole/ PAR
- Constantia, Stellenbosch & Paarl Wine Routes
- A guided walk with Baboons at Glencairn - 10 mns away
- World of Birds Hout Bay
- Kalk Bay and its picturesque working fishing Harbour with quaint Shops and Hip Restaurants
- Visit to Cape Point & the Cape of Good Hope
- Walk on the legendary False Bay beaches whose warmer sea entice visitors
- Simons Town and the Penguin Colony
- Whale watching from May to November
Colona Castle is surrounded by 4 world class golf courses, all within 3 to 10 minutes drive. Tee off times, as well as caddies, hiring of clubs etc can all be arranged by the friendly Colona Castle staff.
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|