Location of Kensington Place Luxury Boutique Hotel, Higgovale
Kensington Place is on the slopes of Table Mountain. The city, its harbour and the surrounding mountains are all visible from each private terrace. Graciously set on the foothills of Table Mountain in Higgovale, one of Cape Town's most prestigious residential areas.
Kensington Place Boutique Hotel is within easy access to the city centre and perfectly located for visits to the Table Mountain cableway. Vibrant and trendy Kloof Street with its many restaurants, cafes and boutique shops is a short walk from Kensington Place. Outings to the National Botanical Gardens at Kirstenbosch, the scenic fishing village of Hout Bay, Cape Point, the Winelands, Robben Island, Greenmarket Square and Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, as well as a variety of day tours can be arranged.
Cape Town is set between the sea and Table Mountain and offers numerous tourist attractions, historic sites and a Mediterranean climate, which makes it one of South Africa's most popular leisure destinations.
Kensington Place offers off street parking and 24 hour security.
Street Address: 38 Kensington Crescent / corner of Leeuwenhof and Kensington Crescent Higgovale, Cape Town, South Africa.
Transfers can be arranged from the airport or for self drive directions as follows:
FROM AIRPORT (approximately 20 minutes)
- Follow signs for N2 Cape Town (highway)
- Follow N2 for 12 km
- Turn right onto M3 Cape Town
- Keep left for De Waal Drive / Cableway
- Follow De Waal Drive for 5 km
- Keep/turn left for Cableway / Jutland Ave.
- At 3rd traffic light, turn left into Rheede St.
- Turn left into Kloof Street
- Follow Kloof Street for 1 km
- Keep/turn left info Leeuwenhof Crescent
- Kensington Place is situated on right
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|