Cape Grace Hotel is an ultra luxurious Cape Town hotel ideally situated in the popular V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. The rooms are elegantly furnished and boast beautiful views over the yacht marina or harbour. Specially designed luxury rooms are available for guests requiring special needs.
This Cape Town hotel is an ideal base from exploring Cape Town and it's sights. The V&A Waterfront is a shopper's paradise. Enjoy lunch at one of the many fine restaurants or take the ferry to historic Robben Island.
Alternatively explore the vibrant streets of Cape Town and enjoy the amazing and breathtaking scenery from Table Mountain. Indulge in a soothing treatment at the Spa at Cape Grace. End your day with a cocktail at trendy Bascule Whisky Bar and Wine Cellar before dining on delicious meals made from the freshest ingredients at Signal Restaurant.
Children are more than welcome at Cape Grace Hotel. Each child receives an exciting activity pack and can look forward to story time, games and special kind meals. Babysitting services are available if you would like to enjoy a romantic evening alone.
- Gold List for Best Service - Condé Nast Traveller (USA) 2009
- Voted 'Best Independent Hotel' Luxury Travel (UK) 2008
- Voted “Top 10” in TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards (US) 2008
- Voted 'Best Hotel in the World for Service and Staff' Condé Nast Traveller (UK) 2007
- Voted “Gold List” - Condé Nast Traveller (UK & USA) 2007