Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa
- Accommodation at the hotel is in 177 rooms and suites
- This luxurious Cape Town hotel has a prime position on the V&A Waterfront
- Partake in a host of outdoor activities including water sports and hiking
- The Radisson Hotel Waterfront is located on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean
- Indulge in a variety of treatments like massages, facials and much more at the newly revamped Amani Spa
The luxurious Radisson Hotel Waterfront in Cape Town has a prime waterfront position in Table Bay on the Atlantic Ocean with its own private marina and has the fabled Table Mountain as its backdrop.
The Radisson Hotel Waterfront combines a discreet blend of nautical charm with an indisputable cosmopolitan ambience, which is certain to leave a lasting impression on the seasoned traveller.
This is a first class international hotel, combining high levels of luxury with efficient service and the warmth of true South African hospitality. Whether your needs revolve around business or pleasure, the Radisson Hotel Waterfront is ideally located.
Cape Town Accommodation at the Radisson Hotel Waterfront is in 177 rooms and suites, which are equipped with all the necessary amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The business district and Cape Town's beautiful beaches are just a short drive away, while the world famous V&A Waterfront, the shopping and entertainment hub of the city, is within a few minutes' stroll.