Cape Town Waterfront Activities near One and Only Hotel
On a luxury Cape Town holiday at One&Only, there is a great KidsOnly Club, stunning Spa and infinity pool and a fitness centre - all in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, a prime holiday attraction for the whole family.
Those looking for a stunning resort and exceptional quality will find the One&Only Cape Town V&A Waterfront to be a superb choice for a winning holiday or business venue. The resortís superb design incorporates many features including fabulous views, 2 private islands, and a beautiful infinity swimming pool.
The resortís experienced staff offer a dedicated and fully supervised KidsOnly programme and also organised activities for 12 to 17 year olds.
- 100-square-metres of designated space for arts and crafts
- Movie and video game lounge
- Quiet reading area
- A computer area with the latest technology
Experienced and qualified staff can arrange tailored holistic spa experiences to suit the individual in a tranquil environment surrounded by water and lush foliage.
- Full treatment and beauty menu
- Relaxation room
- 12 treatment rooms for women, men and couples
- Women and menís changing areas
- 2 x 18 metre Vitality pools, steam and sauna rooms
- Hair Salon
- Bastien Gonzalez pedicure and manicure studio
This 200 square metre centre is located in the main resort tower. Professional staff can arrange personalised workout programmes.
- Specialised top of the range branded equipment
- Kinesis room with tri-dimensional pulley system training
- Spacious studios for yoga, Pilates and tai chi
Activities and facilities available in the vicinity
- Nightlife and entertainment
- Walking, hiking, biking, climbing, abseiling and kloofing
- Skydiving, hang-gliding, paragliding and scenic air flights
- Clifton and Camps Bay beaches are a few minutes away
- Cold water scuba diving in the bay
- Shark cage diving in the bay or at the Aquarium
- Big Five safaris and wildlife adventures
- Cape Winelands tours and sightseeing
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Peninsula and coastal tours / adventures
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|