Directions to Westin Cape Town Hotel in Cape Town Central
The Arabella Spa, the fitness centre and the Westin Executive Club restaurant on the 19th floor all boast the most spectacular views of the city below.
A few minutes walk from the hotel lobby, guests of The Westin Cape Town hotel can intimately explore the hustle and bustle of the city, with the V&A Waterfront also within easy walking distance. If you don't feel like a stroll, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from the Waterfront.
The Westin Cape Town is an exclusive Cape Town business hotel totally interlinking with the Cape Town International Convention Centre. The CTICC offers event organisers, state-of-the-art facilities with high tech infrastructure.
Directions to the hotel
The Westin Cape Town, is on the Convention Centre Square, Lower Long Street corner of Coen Steytler Avenue. From the Cape Town International Airport you take the N2.
You then turn left off the N2 towards Cape Town International Convention Centre which allows access into the interlinked Westin Cape Town. The Blue Train and Rovos Rail stations are nearby.
- V&A Waterfront - 0.3 kilometres (0.2 miles)
- Boat trips to Robben Island - 1 kilometre (0.6 miles)
- The vibrant nightlife, bars and restaurants on Long and Kloof Streets 1.5 kilometres (0.9 miles)
- Green Market Square - 2 kilometres (1.2 miles)
- Bo-Kaap and District Six - 2 kilometres (1.2 miles)
- Table Mountain and Cable Way - 5 kilometres (3.1 miles)
- Lions Head and Signal Hill - 6 kilometres (3.7 miles)
- Clifton and Camps Bay beaches - 6 kilometres (3.7 miles)
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens - 10 kilometres (6.2 miles)
- Constantia Wine Route - 15 kilometres (9.3 miles)
- Hout Bay and Chapman's Peak Drive - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles)
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|