Harbour Bridge Hotel and Suites, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa
- 58 luxury rooms and suites
- Superb position for business and leisure
- Conference facilities for 20 delegates
- Within the Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct
Thoroughly modern and well appointed this business hotel in Cape Town on the Waterfront canal, links the city with the sea. Water taxis travel back and forth to the V&A Waterfront, or guests can opt to take a stroll.
Harbour Bridge is a luxury Cape Town hotel in close proximity to business and leisure attractions, giving guests convenient and hassle free access. The rooms and suites are fresh and modern with a variety of ocean or mountain views.
At the restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy a picturesque location on the canal. The cuisine is flavourful yet uncomplicated in line with the sleek and contemporary décor. For some down time, the sundeck and pool on the 6th floor is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy panoramic views.
Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites has a business centre for technical and support needs and there is a boardroom available for up to 20 delegates. Standard equipment for meetings and conferences is supplied with other requirements on a request basis. There is plenty of secure undercover parking.
Business Centre facilities
- High speed wireless internet (also for individual laptops)
- Faxing, printing and photocopying
- TV, flipchart and white board
- Conference packages with refreshments and meals
- 24 hour reception
- Cocktail bar, lounge and restaurants
- Pool and sundeck
- On site hotel transport
- Secure undercover parking on site
- Wheelchair friendly
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|