Protea Hotel Fire & Ice, Cape Town, Central
- This Cape Town hotel is situated at the foot of Table Mountain
- Only minutes away from the stunning beaches of Cape Town
- 3 star affordable hotel accommodation in a fun, modern setting
- Extreme sports lovers will enjoy their stay at this hip Cape Town hotel
Protea Hotel Fire and Ice is located in the hub of Cape Town at the foot of beautiful Table Mountain. This trendy Cape Town hotel is conveniently situated close to excellent restaurants, vibrant night clubs and the scenic beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
This modern and totally groovy hotel in Cape Town offers a unique and fun-filled experience, unlike any hotel in the world. You will be accommodated in small stylish rooms with en-suite or in-suite bathrooms, but you are likely to spend most of your time relaxing at the trendy Fire and Ice hotel bar.
There are also spacious 1 and 2 bedroom loft-style Executive Suites which are perfect for business executives, families or guests wanting extended stays.
Everywhere you look, you will see witty touches and amusing original decor and design; from the innovative smoker's Coughin Room, to the managers door which has a sign saying 'Please Disturb'. This Cape Town hotel is truly unique and ideal for the adventure seeking traveller.
- Board room
- Lounge bar
- Swimming pool
- Pool deck
- Basement themed function area
- Fitness Centre
- Conference room with breakaway rooms
Winner of best new hotel development at the TBCSA 2008 Hospitality Investment Awards.
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|