Guests at this luxury Cape Town hotel can expect innovative design, personalised amenities and unsurpassed service, for a 5-star experience in the city. A serene palm tree-lined courtyard connects directly to vibrant Long Street for exciting boutique shops and night life.
In-room dining is offered at the Pepper Club Luxury Hotel & Spa and guests can also whip up whatever they feel like in their own well-appointed kitchens. Alternately, continental style Salt & Pepper Restaurant at this luxury Cape Town hotel is the place to go. Guests here enjoy sumptuous breakfasts through to candlelight dinners with an array of dishes to tantalize the taste buds. Special dietary requirements are also catered for. Sinatra's Restaurant infuses traditional and modern adaptations of classic Italian cuisine to suit both locals and tourists.
Guests can also relax in the stylish Paparazzi Cocktail Bar which is stocked with the best wines and spirits the Cape has to offer, or spend time in the Piano Lounge. The rooftop heated swimming pool and deck offer magnificent views of the city. Light lunches are also served here in the summer season. The deck adjoins the spa and fitness centre.
- 4 different views from the hotel
- Children welcome (stay free when sharing with parents)
- Gift shop
- Private cinema
- Heated swimming pool, spa and gymnasium
- Dedicated smoking floor
- 24 hour Concierge service and Security
- Roll's Royce Phantom and other luxury vehicle transfers
- Seven floors of secure parking (250 bays)
- Exclusive Beach Club, restaurant and nightclub