Join Africa's premier tour route to the romantic meeting place of the Indian and Atlantic Oceans.
- Operates: Daily
- Departs: 08h30 (Cape Town) 08:45 (Sea Point)
- Returns: Approx 17h30
Sir Francis Drake the explorer, called it 'the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe'. This Full Day Cape Point Tour offers a full and exciting day out. The Full Day Cape Point Tour includes Hout Bay, optional 30 minute cruise to the Seal Colony. The only glassbottomed boat in Cape Town is used for this trip, offering spectacular underwater scenery.
Also visit the Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, the Fishhoek Galley where lunch is optional, the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Penguin Colony (optional) and Chapman's Peak Drive.
- A Clifton beach view and Camps Bay
- Hout Bay (trip to Seal Island optional)
- Chapmans Peak Drive
- Cape Point and its Nature Reserve
- The Cape of Good Hope
- A penguin colony (optional)
- The Fish Hoek Galley Restaurant (lunch optional)
- Simons Town
- The riches of Constantia
- The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens