What are the distances between hotels and Cape Town International Airport?
Most Cape Town hotels are about 20 minutes drive from the Airport, however in rush hour this may take a bit longer due to traffic.
- Southern Sun Newlands - this hotel in Cape Town's Southern Suburbs is only 18km from Cape Town International Airport.
- One&Only Hotel - Cape Town International Airport is 22 km away from this hotel in the V&A Waterfront and a 26 minute drive along the N2 will help you meet your destination.
- Twelve Apostles - Hotel on the Atlantic Seaboard coast will take 30 minutes along the N2 - a distance of 27.8 km.
What are the closest hotels to the Cape Town International Convention Centre?
What are the distances between hotels and the central business district?
- Table Bay Hotel - and other V&A Waterfront Hotels are approximately 4.1 km away, which will take you to your destination within 10 minutes.
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel and other Cape Town City Hotels are in close proximity - a 4 minute walk of 1.1 km
What are the distances between Cape Town hotels and the Cape Winelands?
On average the distance is 75 km drive along the N1 and will take you just over an 1 hour to reach the main Winelands areas of Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
What are the distances between the different landmarks?
- Table Mountain National Park to Camps Bay Beach Village - a 3km drive of 7 minutes along Camps Bay Drive.
- Table Mountain National Park to Hout Bay - a drive of 12.7 km along Victoria Road will take you to your destination within 20 minutes.
- Table Mountain National Park to Stellenbosch Wine Route - along the N2 your 51.6 km drive will take you to your destination within 44 min.
- Stellenbosch Wine Route to Hout Bay - this 58.9 km stretch along the N2 will take you to your destination approximately 55 minutes
- Table Mountain National Park to V&A Waterfront - an excursion of 18 km via the M62 will take you to your destination.